MAGICAL CREOLE NIGHT
Entertainment, Meal included
Spend a relaxing evening on the beach, pampered by the local staff, an unforgettably evocative evening in close contact with the lively creole culture in a natural atmosphere of rare beauty.
What we will see
- Takamaka beach
- Musical cocktail reception
- Relaxing on the beach
- Typical buffet dinner
- Folk entertainment
- Traditional dances
What we will do
- We leave the ship and board our coach to Takamaka beach, considered to be one of the most evocative beaches on the island of Mahé, where the sea slips gently onto the beach, surrounded by emerald green vegetation.
- Upon our arrival we'll be joyfully welcomed by a delicious welcome cocktail.
- We'll be free to discover the beauty of the beach which, with its pure white sand, lush palm trees and granite rocks, is the perfect setting for a fiery tropical sunset.
- After sunset, we'll head for the restaurant for a buffet dinner where we can sample the delicious specialities of creole cuisine.
- After dinner, we'll be treated to some folk entertainment with the rhythms and melodies of the comtole and the sega, dances whose African origins are blended with the influences of the French colonies, creating a mix that is totally unique.
- The dancers will invite us to join them for an evening of fun! We'll then return to the ship, well-fed and happy after an unforgettable experience.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.