SAILING BETWEEN DREAM ISLANDS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
Like Robinson Crusoe we'll set off on an adventure to the unspoilt nature of the island of Curieuse, inhabited by placid giant tortoises that allow us to approach them, and plunge into the crystal-clear waters of the sea. Time will stand still while we enjoy the essence of the Seychelles to the full.
What we will see
- Island of Saint Pierre and snorkelling
- Island of Curieuse
- Barbecue lunch on the catamaran
- Anse Saint José beach
What we will do
- From Victoria, the capital of the island of Mahé and the gate to the Seychelles, we board a boat to the island of Praslin, the second largest island in the archipelago.
- Going ashore at the quay of Baie Sainte Anne, we'll board a catamaran to admire the luxuriant coastline of Praslin.
- We then head for the abandoned island of Saint Pierre and sail around it to take magnificent photographs. We'll stop near the island to take a dip in the sea, exploring the marine flora and fauna with the help of a mask and snorkel.
- We then move on to the island of Curieuse, breathtakingly beautiful even from the sea. Our guide will provide us with a few fascinating facts about the giant tortoises that live undisturbed on the island and the famous coco de mer, the largest seed in the world, which has become one of the symbols of the archipelago.
- Heading back to our catamaran, we'll enjoy a light barbecue lunch and sail on towards the enchanting Anse Saint José beach.
Having arrived at the beach, we'll be enchanted by the beauty of the sea, with its various shades of blue, and dazzled by the fine white sand. We'll be unable to resist heading straight for a swim!
Once back our catamaran we sail on towards the Island of Praslin. On the way we will have the chance to take a picture of teh famous Anse Lazio.
What you need to know
Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
We recommend bringing insect repellent.