ISLAND OF PRASLIN AND THE CHARM OF ITS BEACHES
Swimming, Shopping, Meal included
A day on the magical island of Praslin, which the first explorers considered a "garden of Eden", on the discovery of two dream-like beaches: Côte D'Or, where as well as relaxing, we can do some shopping and buy delicacies in the small inhabited centre, and the fairytale-like Anse Lazio, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
What we will see
- Island of Praslin
- Baie St Anne
- Village and beach of Côte D'Or
- Beach of Anse Lazio
What we will do
- We will hop on-board a vessel which takes us to the Island of Praslin, the second largest in the archipelago and one of the most desirable and exclusive destinations in the Tropics.
- After disembarking at the port of Baie St Anne, on-board a minivan, we will begin our sightseeing tour of the island, described as a "garden of Eden" by the first explorers owing to its palm trees and the dense tropical forest which houses numerous bird species.
- We will stop at the village of Côte D'Or,where we will have some free time to swim and relax on the magical beach.
- We use this break to taste local speciality for lunch.Our next destination is the beach of Anse Lazio* often described as one of the most beautiful in the world. It is the ideal place to swim or relax in a dreamlike setting, before returning to Mahé on-board our vessel.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- The vehicles used in this excursion vary in size, and some may lack air-conditioning.
- Given that the water is not very deep, you may find algae and sea plantlife.
- There are no loungers or parasols on the beach.