A DAY AT LEGOLAND
Although designed for the little ones, Legoland also has the ability to amaze the grown-ups with its entertaining attractions that range from the calm to the more adventurous. We will enjoy a fun-filled day for the family and return to the ship with big smiles on our faces.
What we will see
- LEGOREDO Town
- Pirate Land
- Adventure Land
What we will do
- We will leave the port and travel through the lush countryside surrounding the town of Billund, situated in the heart of the Jutland peninsula and home to the Lego company.
- Then we will enter Legoland park, founded in 1968 close to the original Lego factory, and we will get ready to enjoy a fantastic day packed with all kinds of fun.
- The park was created using at least 60 million coloured bricks and boasts 50 attractions, all built using the famous plastic bricks. We will be spoilt for choice!
- We can visit the fascinating Miniland where landscapes, monuments and palaces from across Denmark and the rest of the world have been painstakingly reproduced in Lego to a scale of 1:20.
- More action-packed entertainment is available too! Anyone who loves a Western will not be able to resist LEGOREDO Town, where merry-go-rounds and the Far West train rattle around to the sound of country music. A canoe ride becomes an incredible adventure through the rapids, and we can search for nuggets in the gold mine, which will be transformed into a gold medal that you can take home!
- But if it's pirates that really get you excited, we will jump on board pirate ships with their very own cannons in Pirate Land and engage in a splash battle!
- For the more adventurous of us there is Adventure Land with breathtaking rollercoasters, jet skis that dart through the jungle (watch out for the bombs hiding under the water!) and a treasure hunt that will see us shooting our way through the darkness with laser guns.
- The day also has a lot more surprises in store for us as the park boasts at least 9 different themed areas for us to discover. We will have to be quick and snap up this opportunity for a fun-packed day.
What you need to know
- The transfer to Legoland takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.