PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR OF MOOREA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
Professional photographers or photography enthusiasts won't be able to resist the lure of Moorea. The island's landscapes, which include turquoise lagoons, pineapple fields and mountains, lend themselves perfectly to high-impact photos. Get your equipment ready!
What we will see
- Moorea landscape: mountains, pineapple fields and turquoise lagoons
- La Mareto beach
- Opunohu Bay * Belvedere
- Farm School and Tropical Garden
- Magic Mountain
What we will do
- At the start of our excursion, a photography expert will share his/her experience and artistic techniques with us, giving us important tips on how to take stunning photos of the landscape on Moorea, a spectacular volcanic island in French Polynesia.
- Accompanied by our guide, we will walk past mountains, pineapple fields and turquoise lagoons to capture the unspoilt nature around us on camera.
- We will continue our photo tour to La Mareto, a public white sand beach nestled between Cook and Opunohu bays, located between a coconut palm grove and the lagoon. Then we will visit the famous Opunohu bay which, overlooked by Mt Tohiea, the highest peak on the island, forms the most expansive lagoon in Moorea. Then we will stop at Belvedere, an observation point offering views of the wonderful landscape.
- We will also visit the Farm School and Tropical Garden, two sites housing magnificent flowers and giving us the perfect opportunity to put our skills to the test taking close-ups of the tropical flora.
- Weather permitting, our guide will take us up onto Magic Mountain, offering views worthy of its name - from the top, we can enjoy 360° views of the crystal-clear lagoon and surrounding nature.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This half-day excursion is led by a professional photographer.
- This excursion is available in English or French, depending from availability.
- We recommend bringing your camera, memory cards, cases and any protective equipment with you.
- The order of the stops may vary depending on the weather forecast and light conditions.