4X4 INLAND DISCOVERY
An excursion off the beaten track, exploring the incredible Dominican Republic in this fun, unusual way. We will fasten our seat belts and set off on an exciting off-road adventure through nature, with stops specifically designed to take advantage of the most beautiful views. For the perfect end to our excursion we will enjoy a refreshing dip in the river.
What we will see
- 4x4 off-road adventure
- Inland and coastal views
- Stops along the way for photos
- Stop in a country home with a refreshing drink
- Swim in a river
What we will do
- When we reach the starting point of our excursion, we will climb into a robust 4x4, duly equipped with a helmet and glasses, ready to embark on our adventure.
- We will travel along dirt roads, covered with stones, which will be no problem for our powerful car, and we will discover the stunning natural beauty hiding inland of the northern coast.
- Along the way, we will make a few stops at strategic points to take photos and enjoy the stunning, uninterrupted views.
- Our journey will continue past towering palm trees, mahogany forests and cultivated fields as far as the eye can see, with breathtaking views of the mountains and the sea, which was once a refuge and hideout for the pirates of the Caribbean.
- We will visit a country residence, where hospitable Don Chi Chi will welcome us with a refreshing coconut water drink served directly from the coconut itself.
- Then we will take to the dirt roads once more, sometimes dotted with puddles, until we reach a river where we will treat ourselves to a refreshing dip in a freshwater pool.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion does not include a guide.