POETTO BEACH ON YOUR OWN
Relaxation and fun in one of the most beautiful beaches of Sardinia, a favorite destination of Cagliari, which has so much to offer in every season: not only beautiful sea and fine sand, but also many sports, restaurants, clubs and sights to see.
What we will see
- Poetto Beach
- The promontory of Sella del Diavolo
- Pure white sand and crystal clear waters
What we will do
- We will leave the port comfortably seated on the coach and after a short journey, we will reach the day's destination: Poetto Beach, in the eastern part of Cagliari.
- We will be faced with a pale sand crescent-shape 8 kilometres long, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia, very popular amongst those from Cagliari and many tourists visiting the city.
- The promontory known as Sella del Diavolo, which marks the end of the strand to the south and dominates the marina, Marina Piccola, makes this beach even more magical, with its tower with dilapidated top.
- Poetto beach is the ideal destination during any season: in winter, we can take advantage of the numerous establishments to taste the delights of the sea or drink a coffee enjoying the warm sun, whilst in summer, the tempting crystal-clear waters are irresistible.
- The sea front offers a large selection of services, such as beach resorts, diving centres and sailing schools: we can spend out time here freely, as we wish!
- At the end of the excursion we will return to the port by coach, in the understanding of what it truly feels like to be from Cagliari.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so be sure to book early.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local tour escort will provide general information in Italian and English.