RELAX ON THE BEACH (HALF DAY)
A fantastic half-day excursion for you to pamper yourself in the comfort and elegance of one of the most famous beaches that dot the beautiful Poetto Beach, between the Mediterranean colors: white sand, blue sea and the green of the palm trees swaying caressed by the wind.
What we will see
- Poetto Beach
The promontory Sella del Diavolo
Pure white sand and crystal clear waters
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach and after a short journey, we will reach the day's destination: Poetto Beach, in the eastern part of Cagliari.
- We will be faced with a pale sand crescent-shape 8 kilometres long, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia, very popular amongst those from Cagliari and many tourists visiting the city.
- The promontory known as Sella del Diavolo, which marks the end of the strand to the south and dominates the marina, Marina Piccola, makes this beach even more magical, with its tower with dilapidated top.
- We will use the free time as guests at the Lido, an elegant beach resort along the liveliest stretch of Poetto beach which also boasts the most amenities.
- The lido features bars, restaurants, children's play areas and naturally, parasols and very comfortable sun loungers to enjoy the beach in complete comfort.
- Poetto beech is the ideal destination during any season: in winter, we can enjoy a cocktail or coffee seated in the elegant bar area of the lido and stroll along the sand enjoying the warm sun, whilst in summer, the tempting crystal-clear waters are irresistible.
- At the end of the excursion we will return to the port by coach.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so be sure to book early.
- Do not forget a swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and protective sun lotion.
- Included: umbrellas and sunbeds.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local tour escort will provide general information in Italian and English.