RELAX ON THE BEACH AT CAPE SPARTIVENTO
Lunch not included
Spend the day swimming and relaxing on a beautiful beach, Tuerredda (Chia) which lies between Cape Spartivento and Cape Malfatano. plunging into a sealike in the Caribbean and soaking up the sun on the soft white sand, surrounded by the Mediterranean greenery. The kiosks that are on the beach offer us refreshments and all the necessary amenities to make this experience even more special.
What we will see
- Tuerredda Beach
- Wonderful sea and dreamy views
What we will do
- We will leave the port of Cagliari and head south to arrive at the day's destination: the magical beach at Capo Spartivento, where the high rocky cliffs make way for a soft crescent-shaped sand area.
- The beach lies within a beautiful cove protected from the promontory and considered*one of the most beautiful in Sardinia* for its light and very fine sand and the transparent sea, which could be mistaken for a Caribbean landscape.
- Within the strand, Mediterranean maquis and large sand dunes protect the cove from the north west wind making this beach the perfect place to completely relax for a few hours.
- Stalls providing amenities can be found along the beach where we can take a break to swim and sunbathe whilst sipping a coffee or cool drink.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- A local tour escort will provide general information in Italian and English.
- Sun beds and umbrellas are not included.
- Places are limited, so be sure to book early.
- Being a natural area, you may need a few minutes walk to reach the toilet facilities.