CAYO ARENA BY CATAMARAN AND SNORKELLING
Swimming, Meal included
A catamaran tour to discover the magical views along the coast, among white sand beaches and red rock formations, we will swim in the crystal-clear waters of Pardise Island with a guided snorkelling session. Lunch, served on a panoramic beach restaurant, rounds off this exclusive experience nicely.
What we will see
- Punta Rucia
- Catamaran cruise
- Playa La Ensenada
- Cayo Arena
- Snorkelling on the coral reef
- Lunch in a beach restaurant
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach directly for the northern cost of the island to then hop on-board our* catamaran*.
- Equipped with a bar and toilets our boat will sail the blue waters of the ocean offering magical views.
- We will reach the incredible Playa La Ensenada, where the crystal-clear waters and the large crescent shaped white sand are overlooked by striking red rock formations hence the name Punta Rucia.
- We will make our way to Paradise Island, a minuscule area of land surrounded by a genuine natural pool and a magical coral reef, the only one in the Dominican Republic.
- A spectacular experience awaits: a snorkelling session in the coral reef, where we will make contact with very colourful tropical fish and multicoloured underwater plantlife. For those who prefer relaxing, you will have the possibility to swim and sip a cocktail.
- Finishing off this magical experience, lunch served in a panoramic restaurant opposite the beach.
What you need to know
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local guide.
- The coach transfer takes about an hour and 30 minutes each way crossing local, uneven roads.
- Catamaran has no sail
- Cayo Arena is a small sandy atoll conditioned by sea erosion, for this reason does not offer the to lay the towel to bask in the sun. We will have the unique opportunity to admire an amazing panorama and enjoy a refreshing bath in the turquoise waters or relax on the shoreline.