DELUXE CATAMARAN CRUISE AND SNORKELLING
Swimming, Meal included
With the wind in our hair, the sun on our back and a tropical cocktail in hand! We will jump on-board a sail catamaran and admire the natural marvels of the north coast: the mountains, Paradise Island, flying fish and dolphins which swim around us. Snorkelling, suitable for both adults and children, is an unforgettable experience, where we will be surrounded by tropical fish which feed from our very hands!
What we will see
- Playa Dorada
- Catamaran cruise
- Paradise Island
- Coastal views
- Guided snorkelling
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach heading directly for Playa Dorada, where our vessel awaits.
- We will hop on board a magical catamaran on an exciting adventure off the northern coast.
- We will be able to see Paradise Island, a strip of land surrounded by a genuine natural pool and a magical coral reef, the only one in the Dominican Republic.
- We should get our cameras ready to take photos of the majestic mountains which dominate the view and inquisitively observe the turquoise waters to admire the flying fish and dolphins which often swim across these seas.
- As soon as the crew hoist the sails, we will sail accompanied by both the sound of the sea and the wind, least forgetting the background Caribbean music.
- We will arrive by*Sosua, an elegant coastal town with splendid beaches: here, **a thrilling snorkelling session awaits*, which is safe for children, perfect for beginners and wonderful, for the more experienced.
- We will put on the necessary equipment and life jackets. The instructors will dive with us, making first-time snorkellers feel completely at ease.
- Its crystal-clear waters make Sosua the best place on the northern coast for snorkelling. We will set off to discover underwater life, admiring the sight before us of live corals and a myriad of rainbow-coloured exotic fish. We will also experience feeding them directly from our hands!
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide information in English.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.
- The coach transfer to Playa Dorada takes approximately 30 minutes.