SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF MIAMI WITH STOP IN OCEAN DRIVE (RETURN TO MIAMI AIRPORT)
An extraordinary sightseeing tour to learn about the many different aspects of Miami, from the boundless palm-fringed beaches to VIP residences, to the most typical districts where the Latin soul of the city dominates, with a stop to immerse ourselves in the local atmosphere. There is no better way to say goodbye to such an extraordinary metropolis!
What we will see
- Miami Beach and South Beach
- Art Deco District
- Ocean Drive with stop
- Star Island and Fisher Island
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Little Havana
What we will do
- From Port Everglades, we travel along a partly coastal scenic route to the vibrant Miami Beach and the popular South Beach, a long stretch of white sand packed with every kind and variety of swimmer.
- We also pass through the fascinating Art Deco District, famous for its brightly coloured houses and the highest concentration of Deco architecture in the world.
- We then go to the famous Ocean Drive, with its double row of tall towering palm trees just a short distance from the ocean. Here we have some free time to browse around, if traffic and weather conditions permit.
- After we get back on the coach, we cross Biscayne Bay, admiring Star Island and Fisher Island, exclusive residential locations for the famous.
- We continue towards the city centre as far as Coconut Grove, once known as a bohemian district and home to many popular festivals and a refuge for artists.
- Our route continues through Coral Gables, a beautiful district with million-dollar villas and luxuriant gardens, and then arrive at Little Havana, the Cuban district where Cuban refugees initially settled after the revolution.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- Guests departing after 3:30 pm with a domestic flight from Miami or after 4:30 pm with an international flight from Miami can take part in this excursion.