ISLAND OF ANGUILLA: SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
Nature excursion, Swimming, Tasting
An unforgettable tour of the island of Anguilla which will delight us with its magical views and the unspoilt, white beaches. The main event of the day is the face-to-face encounter with the dolphins: a kiss, hand shake and play time in the blue waters of the Caribbean! We will finish off enjoying a snack before heading back.
What we will see
- Island of Anguilla
- Unspoilt beaches
- Swimming with the dolphins: piggyback and boogie-board
What we will do
- We will set off on our journey for our destination and the adventure begins on-board: we will see spectacular views of the coast of St. Maarten with the blue surrounding sea.
- Upon leaving St. Maarten, in front of us, we will see the island of Anguilla, given its name owing to its narrow and long shape which reminds of the fish of the same name (anguilla = eel).
- Famous for its 32 beaches, Anguilla is a*perfect tropical paradise* where we can sunbathe and admire spectacular landscapes. During our trip, we will have the opportunity to relax on the beach and enjoy the marvellous charm this island has to offer, with the sea which blends into the blue horizon.
- However, there is more to Anguilla than the beaches, an'incredible dolphin adventure awaits, the ocean's friendliest mammals!
- After a brief information sessionwith the instructors, who will prepare us for our magical encounter with the dolphins, we will be ready to dip into the water and meet them.
- We will soon befriend them and receive*a nice kiss and hug* from these playful animals and we will even have the chance to dance with them.
- Now that we have won their trust and holding onto the fins of our new dolphin friend, we will enjoy a*thrilling piggyback*on the animal.
- The most fun comes with the feeling of literally flying on the water with a*boogie-board pulled by the dolphin!*.
- We can hang onto the memories of this magical adventure, thanks to the photos taken by a professional photographer who will follow us, capturing the most beautiful moments.
- Before returning to St. Maarten, we will refresh our minds with dreamy sea views, and restore our palates with a snack which we will be kindly offered.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women.
- The instructors will provide information in English.
- The ferry journey takes approximately 1 hour.
- The use of electronic devices is not permitted during the activity.
- We recommend bringing a change of clothing and cash to buy photos and souvenirs.