ISLAND OF ANGUILLA: DISCOVERING THE WORLD OF DOLPHINS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Tasting
An excursion specifically designed for those who wish to accompany their children, friends or family members on the swimming with dolphins programme without actually participating themselves.
What we will see
- Island of Anguilla
- Unspoilt beaches
- Watching family and friends interacting with the dolphins
What we will do
- We will set off on our journey for our destination and the adventure begins on-board: we will see spectacular views of the coast of St. Maarten with the blue surrounding sea.
- Upon leaving St. Maarten, in front of us, we will see the island of Anguilla, given its name owing to its narrow and long shape which reminds of the fish of the same name (anguilla = eel).
- Famous for its white beaches, Anguilla is a*perfect tropical paradise* where we can sunbathe and admire spectacular landscapes. During our trip, we will have the opportunity to relax on the beach and enjoy the marvellous charm this island has to offer, with the sea which blends into the blue horizon.
- Once we arrive at the dolphinarium, we will have the chance to see our family and friends interact with the dolphins in the water, sharing this marvellous experience with them without having to go into the water.
- When our loved ones have finished their adventure with these playful mammals, we will all enjoy a snack together before returning to the port.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- We recommend bringing a change of clothing and cash to buy photos and souvenirs.
- The excursion is specifically designed for those who wish to accompany their children, friends or family members on the swim or dolphin encounter programmes without actually participating themselves.