EXCLUSIVE HELICOPTER TOUR TO SEVEN MILES BEACH
We will have the thrill of flying by helicopter over fabulous scenery for a new perspective over the best that the Caribbean has to offer: idyllic beaches, wrecks sunk in the blue transparent sea, and a partially built-up coast. Then to round it off perfectly we will pose for the inevitable souvenir photo with the pilot.
What we will see
- Helicopter flight
- Seven Miles Beach
- Wreck of the USS Kittiwake
- View of Georgetown
- Souvenir photo with the pilot
What we will do
- We go to the heliport to board a helicopter which will be our passport to an incredible adventure: flying through the skies over the Caribbean admiring all its wonders from on high.
- We pass over the famous Seven Miles Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean and the very embodiment of a tropical paradise with its 10 km of snow white sand, lapped by an azure sea.
- The helicopter then takes us to the area where the sunken wreck of the USS Kittiwake is clearly visible, lying 18 metres down on the Caribbean Sea bed and now an artificial reef, a popular destination for diving enthusiasts.
- Finally we fly over our cruise ship anchored in the beautiful blue of the Caribbean Sea, with picturesque Georgetown standing out in the background, with its bustling waterfront and buildings with colourful roofs.
- We then return to the heliport where we have the time to take souvenir photos with the pilot and the helicopter, before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- There will not be a guide on the excursion.
- The pilot will provide information in English.
- Maximum weight: 112 kg. Participants will be asked to state their weight at the Tour Office.
- You cannot choose your seats inside the helicopter.