DISCOVERING WARNEMUNDE AND ITS FLAVOURS (intransit)
Cultural, Shopping, Tasting
Experience the quaint seaside town of Warnemunde and while walking learn more about your lovely port of call and its past.
What we will see
- Main sights of Warnemunde, the marina "Alter Strom"
- Old fisherman's houses
- Beautiful beach
What we will do
- Your guide will pick you right up at the pier and take you into the heart of Warnemunde.
- See the ‘Alte Strom’ where fishing boats, yachts and little sailing boats moor, the old fisherman houses which now accommodate charming little shops and cafés and the old lighthouse - dating back to 1897.
- Pass along the beach promenade to your destination, the Kurhaus – an interesting Art Deco style building.
- Take a stroll along the beach promenade afterwards.
- Your guide will point out the sights of Warnemunde while informing you in depth about the history of this lovely seaside town.
- Let us take you back to the ship or stay at the ‘Alte Strom’ for some quality shopping time and return on your own back to the ship
What you need to know
- 3 hours walking tour. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
- The snack is based on fish