KAYAKING THROUGH THE MANGROVES (DOUBLE)
We will explore the island of Sir Bani Yas from the unique perspective of a kayak, immersing ourselves in the natural beauty of the enchanting lagoon to enjoy a unique experience from the water.
What we will see
- Kayak excursion
- Lagoon and mangroves
- Sightings of aquatic fauna
What we will do
- We will reach the starting point for our excursion where we will be given essential instructions to handle our one- or two-seater kayaks. Now we're ready to enjoy this adventure in complete safety!
- We will kayak over placid waters, through the mangroves of a charming lagoon, each at our own pace, delighting in the spectacular natural views that the island has to offer.
- During the excursion, we will have the chance to see the lagoon's aquatic fauna, including a number of species of bird like flamingoes and cormorants.
What you need to know
- An instructor will accompany us on the excursion and provide information in English.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or wheelchair users.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate. Wildlife sightings are very likely but cannot be guaranteed. Departure can take place in the morning or in the afternoon.