Sir Bani Yas Island
JEEP SAFARI THROUGH THE ISLAND'S NATURE RESERVE
An exciting safari in a luxury Jeep through the Arabian Wildlife Park, an incredible unspoilt habitat where we can find a number of endangered species and marvel at the wonders of nature.
What we will see
- Arabian Wildlife Park
- Jeep safari with animal sightings
- Stops for photos
What we will do
- We will climb on board our luxury, air-conditioned Jeeps and set off on an incredible adventure through the Arabian Wildlife Park, one of the biggest nature reserves in the region, occupying over half of the island.
- Established in 1971 on the order of Emir Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan to preserve endangered Arabian species, the reserve is currently home to over 10,000 types of local species and other species, including the Arabian Oryx, the symbol of the park, as well as gazelles, giraffes, cheetahs and hyenas.
- Next, we will have an hour to explore this enchanting place, accompanied by an expert guide who will provide a plethora of interesting information.
- The tour includes some stops for photos so that we can immortalise our unforgettable meeting with the animals on camera as they roam around freely, and capture images of the wonderful nature that forms the backdrop to the park's fragile ecosystem.
- Finally we will return to the ship, enriched by this extraordinary experience and knowing that we have witnessed a uniquely beautiful sight.
What you need to know
- During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or wheelchair users.