OVERLAND FROM MUMBAI TO NEW MANGALORE, VISIT TAJ MAHAL - single room
Sightseeing, Jeep 4-Wheel-Drive ATV, Cultural, Shopping, Meal included
A unique opportunity to spend a day in the heart of the Indian subcontinent, to discover the wonders of this fascinating country. We admire the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra, we see the local way of living and savor the best of local cuisine. Additionally, we stay in some of the most luxurious hotels in India.
What we will see
- Mumbai Orientation tour
- Agra: Agra Fort, Taj Mahal,
- New Mangalore Orientation tour
What we will do
- On the first day the tour will start in the late morning/ after lunch for an relaxing start in the day
- If time permits en-route to Mumbai airport we enjoy an orientation drive of Mumbai with photo-stop at Gateway of India, after which we head for the airport for our flight to New Delhi.
- When we arrive in New Delhi heading to a luxurious hotel in Delhi for check-in and dinner
- On day 2 we transfer to Agra by train. Before we reach the Taj Mahal, we visit the 16th century ruins of Agra Fort, a UNESCO world Heritage site, which encircles the Imperial city of the Mogul emperors with 2 km of red sandstone walls.
- At this stage we visit the monument that every tourist in the world should see at least once in their life: the Taj Mahal , universally renowned as a jewel of Islamic art and one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- We leave Agra and return to Delhi by coach where a delicious farewell dinner awaits us at the hotel, on our last night.
- On the third and last day we leave Delhi by plane to New Mangalore.
- If time allows we will view on a panoramic tour before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of participants to operate. In the event of cancellation it is possible to organise private tours.
- The tour must be booked at least 30 days before the start of the cruise. Taxes on air tickets and the cost of reserving the hotel rooms, included in the price of the tour, will not be refunded after booking, whatever the reason for the cancellation (including medical reasons with a medical certificate). In the case of cancellation these penalties will be debited from your on-board account.
- In order to take part in this excursion it is necessary to have your passport with you, together with a tourist visa to enter India as required when boarding the vessel.
- Passports and personal belongings are your responsibility and must be kept safe and not left unattended during the entire excursion.
- During the visit to the Taj Mahal you will be provided with shoe covers to wear over your normal footwear.
- Sharp objects, cigarette lighters, video cameras and large bags are not permitted inside the Taj Mahal.
- Light meals will be served during the flights and train journeys.
- Should it be necessary to pay for the right to use cameras and/or video equipment, this is not included in the price of the excursion and must be paid in local currency (the tour guide can help you if you need to change currency).
- This excursion is conducted mainly on foot, it is therefore recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- The Italian-speaking guide joins us in New Delhi, whereas during the journey from Mumbai to New Mangalore you will be accompanied by an agency representative.