DISCOVERY: THE HIDDEN PARADISE OF CINNAMON ISLAND DHONVELI
Swimming, Lunch not included
A trip here is always big fun and you’re bound to find yourself trying something new no matter what reason brings you to these shores.
A look from the skies will show you that island is shaped like open arms, welcoming all who are weary and are in need of rest, rejuvenation and a brand new vitality. the island, offering something for everyone looking for the exotic and exciting. Energy and adrenalin are key resources here – and we supply them in excess to each and every one of you.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by speed boat
- Cinnamon Island Dhonveli Resort: welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), beach, pool, sea
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. There we board a speed boat and head for the Cinnamon Island Dhonveli Resort, just 13 km away. It is one of the many local accommodation establishments that, thanks to the one island, one resort" policy, occupy an entire island in the Maldives.
- With a bit of luck, on our way we might spot some dolphins that are increasingly common in this region.
- Upon arrival at the island, we are welcomed to the resort with a non-alcoholic cocktail, an excellent opportunity for a toast to our brief but unforgettable stay on the island, the wonders of which we can explore in a few hours.
- During our visit we can enjoy the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees by the pool. Surrounded by tropical nature, the turquoise waters of the lagoon and the blue waters of the ocean, Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort enjoys a spectacular position that leaves a lasting impression in the hearts and minds of all guests.
What you need to know
Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early
to avoid disappointment. Do not forget to bring swimwear, a
towel, sunglasses and sun cream. This excursion does not include
the services of a guide. Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes
approx. 10 minutes by motor boat. Transfer from the jetty to the
island takes approx. 30 minutes by speedboat or traditional local
boat. This excursion is not recommended for individuals who
suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back
problems and to pregnant women. Chairs and sun beds are not
rentable but subject to the availability of the venue.?