TOP EXPERIENCE: CENTARA RAS FUSHI (Full Day)
Swimming, Meal included
Welcome to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, the prestigious Maldives Luxury Resorts, where time ceases to exist and the voice of the Indian Ocean beckons you to her shores. As the gateway to the South Atolls, Vadoo possesses its own exotic reef teeming with vibrant aquatic flora and fauna. Awarded as the World’s Leading Water Villa retreat at the World Travel Awards in 2010, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is a luxurious Maldives Island resort that stands out amongst the best.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by traditional local boat
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: entrance fee, welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), beach, sea, beach towel,
- lunch buffet & drinks
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. There we board a traditional local boat and head for the Centara Ras Fushi Resort, just 13 km away. It is one of the many local accommodation establishments that, thanks to the "one island, one resort" policy, occupy an entire island in the Maldives.
- With a bit of luck, on our way we might spot some dolphins that are increasingly common in this region.
- Upon arrival at the island, we are welcomed to the resort with a non-alcoholic cocktail, an excellent opportunity for a toast to our brief but unforgettable stay on the island, the wonders of which we can explore in a few hours.
- During our visit we can enjoy the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees. Surrounded by tropical nature, the turquoise waters of the lagoon and the blue waters of the ocean, Centara Ras Fushi Resort enjoys a spectacular position that leaves a lasting impression in the hearts and minds of all guests.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Deckchairs and sun loungers are available for hire on the beach.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes approximately 10 minutes by motor boat.
- Transfer from the jetty to the island takes approximately 30-45 minutes by traditional local boat.
- This excursion is not recommended for individuals who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back problems.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age.