DISCOVERY: THE HIDDEN PARADISE OF ADAARAN VADOO (Full Day)
Lunch not included
A unique opportunity to relax in a setting that embodies the very essence of the Maldives; white sand beaches and the beautiful crystal clear waters of the lagoon. The Adaaran Resort is a wonderful establishment located on a private island full of charming corners and surrounded by rich tropical vegetation.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by traditional local boat
- Adaaran Resort: welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), beach, sea, swimming pool
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. Aboard a traditional local boat, we set off from the capital and head for a Maldivian island where there is only one resort, the Adaaran Resort, as a result of the "one island, one resort" policy.
- During the trip to the island, it is sometimes possible to spot dolphins, now increasingly common in this area.
- We are greeted at the resort with a welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), an excellent opportunity for a toast to our brief but unforgettable stay on the island.
- We have a few hours to visit the island at our own pace, to explore the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees by the pool. The Adaaran Resort has a mission to celebrate and preserve in the best way possible the beauty of the surrounding natural environment and so it never fails to treat its guests to a unique experience. Undoubtedly, the surrounding blue sea makes the island even more beautiful.
What you need to know
- Chairs and sun beds are not rentable but subject to the availability of the venue.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes approx. 10 minutes by motor boat.
- Transfer from the jetty to the island takes approx. 30 minutes by traditional local boat.
- This excursion is not recommended for individuals who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back problems and to pregnant women.