CASELA NATURE & LEISURE PARK
Nature excursion, Lunch not included
Enjoy a day among the sugarcane fields on the West coast of the Island, with the Rempart Mountain in the backdrop and Casela World of Adventures one of the major attractions in Mauritius.
What we will see
- Casela Nature & Leisure Park - free time and adventures at a family park
What we will do
- Leave the port and drive towards Cascavelle village to stop at our famous Casela nature and leisure park.
- Start your visit in the bird park and discover the different bird species from all around the world.
- Follow the path to the slides if you feel adventurous or take the stairs to meet the mini Hippos in their natural habitat.
- Then on your way to the mini safari, you will be able to stop in the mini farming and play with some of the animals available in the park.
- In the mini Safari, you will have the opportunity to see some Zebras, Ostriches, Antelopes, white Rhinoceros, Impalas & Kudus.
- Your next steps will be the viewing of the big cats then the giraffes. After the mini Safari, you will have some time to relax in the park.
- After around 6.5 hours we will return back to the ship
What you need to know
- _?_Sales price includes transfer, entrance fees and mini safari
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring sun protection and a rain coat
- Tour does not include a guide.
- Walking paths with concrete, gravel, steps, rough terrain and a surface with an incline