RELAXING ON MALINOA ISLAND AND SNORKELLING
Let us be lulled by the warm Polynesian waters on a desert island where the concept of tropical paradise is a reality we can experience ourselves. Explore the colourful coral seabed during an unforgettable snorkelling experience.
What we will see
- Island of Malinoa
- Relax on the beach
- Snack and tropical fruit included
What we will do
- We set off towards the magnificent island of Malinoa, an uninhabited bit of land located at the extremity of the group of islands north of Nuku'alofa harbour.
- Once there, we can enjoy this natural paradise and everything it has to offer while relaxing on the beach, sunbathing or going for a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- We can also enjoy some refreshments that will delight our palates with a snack and some tropical fruit.
- The island of Malinoa is surrounded by a colourful seabed populated with multi-coloured tropical fish. To admire the marvels of underwater life, we enjoy a thrilling spot of snorkelling to discover the beauty of the Tonga sea.
- We recommend wearing a swimming costume underneath your clothing.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, a hat and sun cream.
What you need to know