BETWEEN MOUNTAIN AND SEA: A STROLL AROUND VALLDEMOSSA AND PALMA
Let us discover Serra de Tramuntana with its charming views generated by the combination between mountain and sea. We enjoy a pleasant walk at our own leisure around the evocative town of Valldemossa. After enjoying this beautiful town, we will drive to Palma where a visit of the recently renovated Spanish Village will take place and ending the excursion with one last stop in lively Palma de Mallorca.
What we will see
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Stroll in Valldemossa
- Spanish Village
- Old town Palma de Mallorca
What we will do
- We get on our coach and leave the port and venture into Serra de Tramuntana, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its picturesque towns, ancient dry-stone terracing and fantastic panoramic views.
- We reach the town of Valldemossa, nestled among the mountains with its charming centre with sloping roads flanked by stone façades.
- We have some free time available to explore the town at our own leisure strolling along the cobbled alleyways embellished by cascading geranium and wandering around ancient churches and lovely local artisans shops offering the famous Mallorcan pearls produced here on the Island.
- After our walk, reboard your coach and make your way back to the sea to the New Spanish Village. Recently renovated, it gathers together all Spanish characteristic villages, main sites in one only complex. From South to North, from East to West; from a replica of the Alhambra to the streets of Toledo. The perfect spot “to get lost” with your guide, during a brief walk.
- Finally have a short walk with some free time in Palma de Mallorca for some shopping or to enjoy the lovely centre before going back to the ship.
What you need to know