ANTIGUA SHAKA BUGGY ADVENTURE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Entertainment, Drink included
‘Pilot’ your own 2 seater Buggy and take a ride on the wild side with an exciting Antigua Buggys tour! Perfect for off-road adventure lovers, this 4x4 action-packed excursion showcases all that Antigua has to offer.
What we will see
- Antigua’s best scenic spots and sights
What we will do
- Take off in an intimate group of 10 or less people with a friendly and informative guide, and feel like a true explorer in one of our 2-seat off-road buggies.
- Heading across the island, you'll visit Antigua’s best scenic spots and sights. The customized 4-wheel drive route starts in St. John then continues off-road through dirt tracks through the rural areas to beautiful Body Ponds. Fresh breezes, sounds of the birds chirping and stunning views of lush green gardens, all in peaceful tranquility--you’ve never taken a buggy tour like this!
- Continuing on, Your next stop will be at a picturesque and unspoilt beach on the south-west coast. Here you we will stop for soft drinks while relaxing by the edge of a great beach. Choose to laze or go snorkel or swim, and soak up the sunshine before your adventure winds to an end.
- On the way back, the scenery will continue to amaze you as you journey slowly towards Jolly Harbour.
What you need to know
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- It is not possible to book and participate in this excursion individually. The buggy can hold two persons. In case of single occupancy, two tickets will be charged.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- To drive a buggy you must possess a valid driving license (must bring it with you on the excursion). Minimum age for driving 25 years old.
- To participate in this excursion, you must be physically fit; the excursion is not recommended for those who have mobility problems or pregnant women.