KAYAK TOUR OF THE ISLAND OF TOBAGO
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An exciting experience discovering the island of Tobago in a kayak, exploring its bright white beaches and spectacular bays, from Pigeon Point to Buccoo Bay, and of course spotting the Caribbean's varied tropical fauna.
What we will see
- Bon Accord lagoon
- Kayaking through the mangrove swamps
- Beaches at Pigeon Point and Buccoo Bay: white sand and turquoise water
- Milford Bay: multi-coloured coral, fish and birds
What we will do
- We will start our tour at the port and travel by coach for around 15 minutes until we reach Bon Accord lagoon where a certified and experienced instructor will provide basic instructions for our kayak excursion.
- Once we are in our kayak, we will enter the mangrove swamps of Bon Accord lagoon, which contrast with the white sandy beaches at Pigeon Point and the beautifully picturesque Buccoo Bay. Pigeon Point beach is located on the western part of the island and is the quintessential Caribbean beach: soft white sand with palm trees tilted towards the calm turquoise sea.
- Led by expert guides, our relaxing kayak tour will continue to Milford Bay, where we will admire the branches of multi-coloured coral that lie in the Caribbean Sea.
- We will literally be surrounded by tropical birds and fish of all shapes and sizes. If we are lucky, we may even spot iguanas, armadillos, lobsters and crabs.
- When we get back to Bon Accord lagoon, the coach will be waiting to take us back to the ship.