DISCOVERING NOUMEA ON THE TCHOU TCHOU TRAIN
A fun excursion on a comfortable little tourist train, admiring the most attractive views of Nouméa, with an optional stop for a spot of shopping in the city centre.
What we will see
- Train excursion
- Nouméa lookouts
- City centre and Place des Cocotiers
- Promenade Vernier
- Optional stop for shopping at Place des Cocotiers
What we will do
- We will board a colourful little tourist train that will take us around the beautiful city of Nouméa at a moderate speed.
- Our lovely vehicle will take us to the most picturesque lookout points, which will treat us to exceptional views of the city's bays and beaches, and even allow us a glimpse of the small islands beyond the lagoon surrounded by the coral reef.
- We will travel through the centre of Nouméa, passing through Place des Cocotiers, the heart of the city, with its monumental fountain surrounded by towering palm trees.
- We will travel along Promenade Vernier, which runs along the seafront, and admire pleasant views of the bays and harbours in Nouméa.
- Along the ride, which lasts approximately 90 minutes, we can get off at Place des Cocotiers for a shopping trip or stay on the train and return to the ship.
What you need to know
- Do not forget to bring a hat and sunglasses.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.