TOP EXPERIENCE: OVERLAND FROM MUMBAI TO MUMBAI, VISIT TAJ MAHAL - triple room
Sightseeing, Jeep 4-Wheel-Drive ATV, Cultural, Shopping, Meal included
A unique opportunity to spend a day in the heart of the Indian subcontinent, to discover the wonders of this fascinating country. We admire the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra, we see the local way of living and savor the best of local cuisine. Additionally, we stay in some of the most luxurious hotels in India.
What we will see
- Panoramic tour of Mumbai
- Moghlai dinner
- Agra: Taj Mahal
- Photostop at Agra Fort
What we will do
- After a panoramic tour of Mumbai we travel to New Delhi by plane, where a luxurious hotel awaits us.
- We transfer to Agra by bus.
- The evening has a delightful surprise in store for us: a Moghlai dinner served at the hotel.
- The next day we visit the monument that every tourist in the world should see at least once in their life: the Taj Mahal , universally renowned as a jewel of Islamic art and one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- We leave Agra and head for Delhi by coach with a photo stop at the 16th century ruins of Agra Fort , a UNESCO world Heritage site, which encircles the Imperial city of the Mogul emperors with 2 km of red sandstone walls.
- After we proceed to the airport.
- We leave Delhi and take a flight to Mumbai
What you need to know
This tour is for guests with flights after 9 pm
Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of participants to operate. In the event of cancellation it is possible to organise private tours.
- The tour must be booked at least 30 days before the start of the cruise. Taxes on air tickets and the cost of reserving the hotel rooms, included in the price of the tour, will not be refunded after booking, whatever the reason for the cancellation (including medical reasons with a medical certificate). In the case of cancellation these penalties will be debited from your on-board account.
- In order to take part in this excursion it is necessary to have your passport with you, together with a tourist visa to enter India as required when boarding the vessel.
- Passports and personal belongings are your responsibility and must be kept safe and not left unattended during the entire excursion.
- During the visit to the Taj Mahal you will be provided with shoe covers to wear over your normal footwear.
- Sharp objects, cigarette lighters, video cameras and large bags are not permitted inside the Taj Mahal.
- Light meals will be served during the flights and train journeys.
- Should it be necessary to pay for the right to use cameras and/or video equipment, this is not included in the price of the excursion and must be paid in local currency (the tour guide can help you if you need to change currency).
- This excursion is conducted mainly on foot, it is therefore recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.