A TOUR OF THE COAST: FORNELLS AND ARENAL D'EN CASTELL
This excursion takes us to the north-east coast of Menorca, where we will discover two picturesque seaside resorts where we can relax and soak up the island's typical atmosphere and enjoy a dip in the sea.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour
- Arenal d'en Castell
- Relaxing on the beach
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach and embark on a sightseeing tour of the northern shores of the island of Menorca.
- Our first destination is Fornells, a picturesque seaside village with bright white houses at the entrance to a large, enclosed natural bay with sheltered waters.
- We will have free time to spend strolling along the promenade, which is elegantly lined with palm trees and famous for its fish restaurants overlooking the water and its relaxing vibe.
- We will get back on the coach and travel to Arenal d'en Castell, one of the most beautiful beaches in Menorca. It is particularly well-suited to families because of its golden sand and shore that slopes gradually into the crystal-clear water.
- We can spend the morning here relaxing on the beach, swimming in the bright blue Mediterranean or discovering the shops, bars and restaurants in the town centre.