FREE TIME AT THE BEACH AT CAMBRILS
An excursion for those who love the peace and convenience of a large, fully-serviced sandy beach where you can enjoy the wonderful waters of the Mediterranean.
What we will see
- Panoramic tour of the Costa Dorada
- Relaxing on the beach
What we will do
- We set off from Tarragona for a delightful panoramic tour exploring the Costa Dorada to the south of the city.
- Our route takes us to the seaside town of Cambrils, which, with 9 kilometres of coast typified by beautiful beaches of white sand, is one of Spain’s prime bathing destinations.
- The calm, clear water means the beaches at Cambrils are suitable for everyone, as does the availability of a full range of excellent modern facilities and structures such as bars, restaurants, fully-formed bathing establishments and the traditional hut-based enterprises known locally as chiringuitos, which offer a variety of services directly on the beach.
- During our stop at Cambrils, we are free to do what we like, relaxing with a refreshing dip in the sea, strolling along the water’s edge or nosing about and discovering the little shops and boutiques of the town centre.