FREE TIME AT THE BEACHES OF MARINA DI SORSO AND PLATAMONA
Enjoy a few hours of pure relaxation in one of northern Sardinia’s most beautiful settings. Miles of white sandy beaches for swimming and other fun activities.
What we will see
- Scenic coastal road
- Marina di Sorso
- Beach at Platamona
What we will do
- We set off eastwards from Porto Torres along a scenic coastal road, admiring the splendid landscape from the comfort of our coach.
- Our destination is Marina di Sorso, the longest beach in northern Sardinia: an endless stretch of fine, white sand framed by the uncultivated Mediterranean vegetation, with typical macchia shrubs and Phoenician juniper.
- Marina di Sorso is contiguous with the beach of Platamona, which not only preserves its natural dunes in many sections, but is also embellished by a conifer woodland that features numerous indigenous cypresses.
- The entire coastline is bordered by crystal waters of an intense azure hue, which, on windy days, are much appreciated by surfers. The beaches are well serviced and boast plenty of facilities, making them suitable for everybody.
- We are free to relax and enjoy our time at the beach as we see fit, going for an invigorating swim, strolling lazily over the sand, or simply baking in the sun, before finally heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so please book early.
- The tour includes neither a guide, nor a local escort.
- The beach is public, sun umbrellas and sun beds are not included.
- Due to the tide, sea-weeds could be present on the beach.