TOUR OF NANAO WITH AQUARIUM
Sightseeing, Shopping, Lunch not included
An excursion particularly suitable for families where adults and children alike can take part in many fun activities: from visiting a fantastic aquarium, to wandering around the fish market and down to a beach coach race.
What we will see
- Noto peninsula
- Nanao and Notojima aquarium
- Noto Shokusai shopping mall
- Chirihama Nagisa Driveway
What we will do
- Comfortably seated on our coach, we head north towards the Noto peninsula, characterised by an evocative series of hills and mountains surrounded by the sea on almost all sides.
- Our destination is the city of Nanao where a thrilling visit of the Notojima Aquarium awaits us with its 40,000 fish from approximately 500 different species that inhabit the waters of the Noto peninsula.
- The various different tanks provide us with a thrilling experience discovering the creatures of the sea: the enormous majestic whale sharks, the playful dolphins that dart above our heads while we cross the large underwater tunnel, a multitude of adorable sea horses or the incredible colours of all kinds of jellyfish. Fun is guaranteed for young and old alike!
- After our visit, we move on to the Noto Shokusai shopping mall where we can buy all kinds of fish and seafood. In addition to shops selling various artefacts, the structure also has a barbecue available to visitors where freshly purchased fish can be grilled!
- The market also includes an exhibition room dedicated to Noto's festivals: we can admire floats, photographs and other items illustrating the characteristic local celebrations, giving us an idea of the vibrant atmosphere that can be enjoyed during these feasts.
- We then leave Noto behind us and, as we make our way to Kanazawa, we drive on the famous Chirihama Nagisa Driveway, a panoramic road that is 8 km long and 50 metres wide directly on the beach. The sand is so compact that it is possible to drive right along the shoreline. An unforgettable thrill!
What you need to know
- Itinerary sequence may vary. The coach transfer depends on the itinerary (approximately 1 hour / 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Traffic jams are to be expected during tourist season.
- Money cannot be exchanged in the port, we recommend buying Japanese currency beforehand.
- Visibility during the tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Comfortable shoes with a low heel are recommended.