KLIMAHAUS 8° OST: A JOURNEY THROUGH OUR PLANET'S CLIMATE
An exciting journey through a most unusual museum: we'll explore the climatic zones of the Earth walking through its different habitats, each with its own landscapes, temperatures and weather conditions. On this journey around the world, we'll get to know our planet better and learn what we can do to protect it.
What we will see
- Klimahaus 8° OST
What we will do
- Just with a short coach trip from the port with the shuttle bus service, we'll arrive at the Klimahaus Bremerhaven 8° Ost, a futuristic museum that houses a world of knowledge and experience that focuses on the climate and weather conditions of our planet.
- This intriguing setting offers visitors the chance to <b>go on an genuine climatic journey along the eighth degree of longitude, crossing different countries and continents, where we'll physically feel what it's like to live in these places.
What you need to know
- Tour includes the entrance fee of the museum and a ticket for the Shuttle bus.
- The visit at the museum is free.
- The tour does not feature neither a guide nor an escort.
- As soon as you get to the museum you will need to go to the ticket office to convert the excursion ticket to the entrance ticket.
- Last shuttle bus from the city center at 1.00pm.