SUNSET CRUISE TOWARDS THE ISLAND OF DELOS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Tasting
We set sail towards Delos to admire its magnificent ancient ruins from the sea, enjoy a dip into the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean Sea and remain enchanted by the magic of the sunset that colours the white façades of Little Venice red.
What we will see
- Cruise on a traditional boat
- Drinks on board
- Isle of Delos from the sea
- Mykonos and Little Venice
- Magical sunset
What we will do
- We board a traditional wooden boat and set sail towards the heart of the Cyclades and the island of Delos, in ancient times considered the most sacred in Greece because, according to myth, it was the birthplace of Apollo.
- While sailing, we can sit comfortably and sip a drinkwhile enjoying a panorama of unrivalled beauty and waiting for the sun to set into the blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Travelling along the island of Delos, we can admire the magnificent ruins of this sacred place such as the theatre, old harbour, old town and try to imagine how stunning it must have been during its golden age.
- Surrounded by this dream-like scenery, we take advantage of some free time to take a dip into the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
- We then head back to Mykonos sailing through Little Venice, a distinctive district where the houses are built on the water’s edge just like Venice. * Immersed in the city’s magical atmosphere while the setting sun colours Mykonos’ characteristic windmills red, we observe the evening slowly giving way to night-time with its glistening lights.
What you need to know
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.