ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI
An exciting adventure bringing us up close to the great Sumatran elephants in the stunning landscape of a thriving tropical zoo with the unmissable chance to climb on the back of one of these colossal pachyderms.
What we will see
- Elephant Safari Park
- Elephant museum
- Elephant back excursion
- Ability show
What we will do
- We will leave the port of Benoa and travel inland to the north of Ubud to the Elephant Safari Park, a well-kept zoo that is home to 29 wonderful examples of Sumatran elephants, including 4 adorable baby elephants born in captivity.
- Inside the park there is an interesting museum dedicated to elephants, which contains a number of artefacts and a plethora of fascinating information about these wonderful pachyderms, including a complete, life-size reproduction of a mammoth skeleton!
- During the visit we will have an exciting opportunity: a 30-minute elephant back excursion through the lush vegetation in the park's botanical gardens.
- Our day up close and personal with the elephants doesn't end there. We will also attend a hilarious ability show that will entertain and amaze us.
- At the end of this exciting adventure, a tasty lunch will be waiting for us before we turn back towards the port of Benoa.
What you need to know