RELAX AT CORONA BEACH
A fun relaxing day on a fabulous Mexican beach lapped by crystal-clear waters with the benefit of an open bar all day long and plenty of activities for adults and children alike.
What we will see
*Puerto Progreso sightseeing tour * Relaxation at Corona Beach * Open bar * Activities and entertainment on the beach * Opportunity fir a restaurant lunch * Free return or by hourly shuttle
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and embark on a sightseeing tour of Puerto Progreso to admire the most popular places of this port city while our cheerful guide tells us interesting anecdotes.
- We continue towards the famous Corona Beach where a break of pure relaxation awaits us as we lie on a lounger in the sun or in the shade of small palapas with their characteristic dried palm-leaf roofs.
- While there, we have free access to the open bar: the perfect occasion to sip an ice-cold beer or a delicious drink to the sweet notes of Mexican music.
- On the beach, we can choose to do whatever we like - sunbathe, go for a swim, stroll on the shore or take part in the many games and entertainment activities suitable for all ages. For lunch, we can sit in the restaurant and order delicious fish dishes or Mexican specialities.
- During the last two hours of our tour, the coach is ready to take us to the ship once every hour, but we can also opt to stay longer and make our own way back to the ship.
What you need to know
- The minimum age for consuming alcoholic beverages is 18; valid ID must be shown.
- Lunch not included; guests enjoy 10% off meals at the Corona Beach restaurant.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent and a bum bag for personal belongings.