AT THE BREMERHAVEN ZOO BY THE SEA
A fantastic day in a magical place: a zoo by the sea, where we'll meet incredible animals from the northern and southern hemispheres, in settings that faithfully replicate their natural habitat. This tour will delight children, and has a few surprises in store for the grown-ups too.
What we will see
- Free visit to the Zoo am Meer.
- Polar bears and sea lions.
What we will do
- Our excursion begins with a short coach trip using the shuttle bus service from the port to Bremerhaven's 'Zoo am Meer': the Zoo by the Sea.
- Right by the ocean's edge, it is in a unique and spectacular setting that is perfectly integrated with the natural sea environment. # We'll have the chance to see mammals, fish, reptiles and birds through large transparent windows.
- At the end of the visit we'll return to the port by shuttle bus. Last shuttle bus from the city center at 1.00pm.
What you need to know
- Tour includes the entrance fee of the museum and a ticket for the Shuttle bus.
- The visit at the museum is free.
- The tour does not feature neither a guide nor an escort.
- As soon as you get to the
museum you will need to go to the ticket office to convert the excursion ticket
to the entrance ticket.
- Last shuttle bus from the city center at 1.00pm.