A DAY AT THE THEATRE AND THRILLING TOUR OF VLADIVOSTOK
Sightseeing, Lunch not included
An intriguing excursion that provides us with a rare opportunity of witnessing an enchanting show in the splendid setting of a modern theatre including marvellous performances, engaging music and the seductive charm of performing arts after which we let ourselves be charmed by the city of Vladivostok as we admire its main corners and views.
What we will see
- Enchanting belvedere at the Del Mar restaurant
- Primorsky Stage at the Mariinsky theatre
- Live show: a full immersion into Russian culture
- In the heart of Vladivostok: the Main Square
- S-56 submarine
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us as we set off on our coach to reach the belvedere of the Del Mar restaurant offering lovely views of the city.
- We then move on to the Primorsky Stage at the Mariinsky theatre, one the most modern stages in Russia and in the Asian-Pacific region, dedicated to opera and ballet.
- In this amazing setting, we have the rare opportunity of attending a theatrical performance of a classical Russian repertoire that, for one hour, enthrals us with the magic of art and enchantment of music.
- After the show, we continue our tour of the city and reach the Main Square overlooking the port and also used for events and markets, where we stop to take some photos of the buildings and monuments embellishing the square.
- From here, we reach the huge S-56 submarine, now a Naval Museum, and admire its structure that echoes the heroic gestures of the Second World War.
- After a walk around to admire the centre of Vladivostok, we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Traffic jams are to be expected during tourist season.
- Money cannot be exchanged in the port, we recommend buying Russian currency beforehand.
- Visibility during the tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Comfortable shoes with a low heel are recommended.