PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OF ICELAND'S WONDERS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
This excursion is the ultimate must for professional photographers or passionate amateurs. Iceland's landscape of volcanoes, fumaroles, jagged peaks and expanses of emerald green make it a perfect location for high-impact photos. Cameras at the ready!
What we will see
- Iceland's landscape
- Photography sessions
What we will do
- Iceland is a real photographers' paradise. Its vast open spaces, incredible geological formations and colour contrasts are a source of inspiration for nature lovers.
- We will head off in search of breathtaking views, in the thick of nature at its wildest yet still accessible, hiding practically undiscovered scenic wonders for us to immortalise on camera.
- Whether we are photography fans or professionals, we will be spoilt for choice with the incredible variety of opportunities for that ultimate photograph: the surreal atmosphere of the vast lava fields, the bubbling geothermal fields, jagged mountain peaks, lakes, unspoilt nature and wild fauna.
- We will head back to the ship knowing that we had a unique chance to bring a treasure trove of unforgettable images home with us.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- Do not forget to bring your camera and photographic equipment.
- We recommend wearing warm clothing and layers, and closed shoes with non-slip soles.
- The temperature in the geothermal area is very high. We recommend not getting close to the springs.