“FERRARI LAND” THEME PARK: FULL-THROTTLE THRILL!
Lunch not included
The myth of Enzo Ferrari and its Rampant Horse is brought back to life in a fabulous theme park where we can enjoy all the spectacular attractions dedicated to the magical world of red racing cars.
What we will see
- PortAventura World: Ferrari Land theme park
- Free time in the park
- 11 adrenaline-filled attractions
- Kids' Area
- Ferrari Experience
What we will do
- We leave the port of Barcelona behind us on a coach and reach PortAventura World, the largest theme park in Spain and one of the most thrilling in Europe.
- It is made up of eight sections, but we have only one objective: the mythical Ferrari Land, the first in Europe dedicated to Maranello's red racing cars where we enjoy a day full of thrills and fun in 60,000 square metres.
- Once there, we have free time to explore the park on our own immersing ourselves in the adrenaline-filled world of the Rampant Horse.
- The park boasts 11 attractions of great impact, designed specifically for Ferrari enthusiasts, including semi-professional driving simulators, race tracks, free fall towers and roller coasters.
- In the Kids’ Area, children can also experience Ferrari fun with games and attractions that have nothing to envy to those reserved to adults.
- We do not miss the opportunity to visit the Ferrari Experience, a large covered structure where we can go on an interactive trip to discover the history of the mythical Italian stable and experience the thrill of Formula 1 and GT racing thanks to two incredible technologically-innovative attractions.
- At the end of the excursion, we return to the ship leaving a piece of Italy in Spanish land behind us.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Long queues might form in front of single attractions, especially in summer.
- The excursion does not include a guide, but a local rep will accompany us on the excursion and provide logistic information in English.