A TREK...AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA!
A truly unusual experience we will never forget: a stroll at the bottom of the sea with special helmets that let us admire the underwater landscape from a sensational perspective!
What we will see
- Sea Trek underwater park
- Trek at the bottom of the sea
- Wrecks, marine flora and fauna
- Snorkelling and relaxation
What we will do
- We meet our guides directly at the port and they take us to the ferry with which, in just a few minutes, we reach the Sea Trek underwater park, location of the incredible adventure awaiting us.
- Once there, we are divided into groups and attend a safety briefing. We are now ready for our dive! We wear the special Sea Trek helmet, which covers our head and neck resting on our shoulders: air circulates inside it, our hair stays dry and we can even wear eye glasses.
- We dive into the water and go for a real trek at the bottom of the sea! There is no need to be able to swim, its marvels are within everyone’s reach.
- The breathtaking underwater landscape appears before us: we see incredibly colourful fish swimming among the coral, wrecks of ships sunk with their ancient cannons and even a submarine resting at the bottom of the sea.
- After this fantastic experience, we have some free time available to enjoy the sea as we please: we can use the snorkelling equipment to continue exploring the flora and fauna, relax on a lounger in the shade or sip a drink at the café while the other groups enjoy their dive.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Sea Trek helmet and snorkelling equipment included.
- The maximum depth is 6 metres.
- Participants must sigh a release form.
- This excursion will be conducted in English.