HELICOPTER TOUR ACROSS THE KEY WEST SKIES
We set off on a helicopter to see the stunning island of Key West from a new perspective, with its historic monuments and iconic sights and accompanied by the voice of our guide.
What we will see
- Helicopter excursion
- Breathtaking views of Key West
- Duval Street and Zachary Taylor fort
- Southernmost Point
- Key West coastline with shipwrecks
What we will do
- We get on the helicopter that takes us on an incredible adventure: flying over Key West to admire its marvels from above. All seats are near the windows and our cameras are at the ready.
- As we listen to the interesting information and stories illustrated by our guide, we soar 150 metres above the ground to take in the island and its main sights.
- We fly over Duval Street, the most important and lively in Key West, as well as the imposing Zachary Taylor Fort dating back to the Civil War and reach the Southernmost Point with its colourful buoy-shaped concrete pylon that marks the southernmost tip of the continental United States.
- The helicopter then files over the shallow waters along the coast of Key West where we can clearly spot shipwrecks surrounded by stingrays and sharks before getting back to the heliport.
What you need to know
- Maximum weight: 136 kg per seat and 272 kg for the entire group.