Tour of three beaches in a panoramic mini-bus
We explore the centre of Bridgetown aboard a colourful vintage mini-bus and stop in three fabulous beaches. During the transfer from one beach to the next, we are entertained by the driver with songs, stories and popular anecdotes - a truly unforgettable excursion.
What we will see
- Old open-sided minibus tour
- Sightseeing tour of Bridgetown
- Parliament Buildings
- National Heroes Square
- Independence Square
- Tour of 3 fabulous beaches with relaxing stops
What we will do
- We get on our old panoramic minibus once used in sugar cane plantations and now perfectly restored. Painted in lively colours and with open sides, it is the ideal means of transport to admire the island in a fun way.
- Our driver entertains us with stories and hilarious anecdotes about life on the island while the state-of-the-art stereo plays a compilation of famous songs and folk music.
- We leave the port behind us and go on a sightseeing tour of Bridgetown, the historic capital of Barbados. The city is dotted with magnificent colonial residences, lovely cafés and shops of all kinds. The historic city centre is so precious that it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Along the way, we admire the Parliament Buildings, seat of the third oldest parliament in the entire Commonwealth. We then move on to National Heroes Square, filled with historic buildings that represent a magnificent testament to the bajan history and culture, and to Independence Square, a peaceful corner in the city with numerous benches from where we can admire the city.
- Once out of the city, we continue with an enchanting tour of three beaches among the most beautiful on the island and equipped with public toilets and changing rooms to make our stay even more pleasant. Our Caribbean paradise dream becomes true: we relax by the sea, breathe in the cool sea breeze and soak up the amazing island views. A proper holiday!