PREMIUM - RELAXING ON THE BEACH AT PIRATE'S COVE
Sightseeing, Swimming, Drink included
A relaxing day on a fabulous beach with an open bar and the Caribbean Sea to entertain us, with refreshing swims, snorkelling sessions and leisurely strolls along the shore.
What we will see
- Pirate's Cove
- Relaxing on the beach (loungers and parasols included)
- Open bar
- All the wonders of the sea: swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing
What we will do
- After a short coach ride we will reach the vast stretch of white sand at Pirate's Cove, a beach bar and restaurant overlooking the sparkling waters of Carlisle Bay.
- Behind us lies the historic centre of Bridgetown, the capital of the island, and the Garrison district, both listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, adding charm to the wonders of nature.
- When we arrive, we will head to the sun loungers that have been reserved for us under the shade of a parasol and we will settle down for a relaxing day in an idyllic setting.
- While we are on the beach, we will have access to a well-stocked open bar where we can sip a wide selection of beers, spirits, rum punch and much more.
- With the stunning Caribbean Sea at our feet, all we have to do is decide how to make the most of it: we can enjoy a refreshing swim, explore the underwater life in a snorkelling session or even laze around on the shore and let the gentle waves lap our feet.
What you need to know