STAND-UP PADDLING ALONG THE COAST OF ST. KITTS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
We explore the enchanting coast of the island of St. Kitts from an unusual privileged location: standing on a paddle board as we slide on the tranquil waters and admire enchanting views complete with a break for some snorkelling.
What we will see
- South Friars Bay
- Stand-up paddle experience
- Snorkelling session
- Frigate Bay Beach
What we will do
- We leave the port and head to South Friars Bay, a bay with placid waters on the southern part of the isthmus stretching towards Nevis.
- Once there, we are welcomed by our guide who tells us about the history and sport of stand-up paddling, which uses a board similar to a surf board where you stand and navigate using a paddle.
- We wear a modern life jacket and find our balance on the board: the placid waters of South Friars Bay are ideal for stand-up paddling, even beginners won’t have any difficulty getting acquainted with this fun means of transport!
- Our adventure starts when we are all ready to leave. We paddle along the amazing wild uncontaminated coast with its inlets, promontories and caves providing us with enchanting views.
- On the way, we have the opportunity to go for a snorkelling session and discover the wonders of underwater life among rays, sea turtles and colourful tropical fish.
- Our excursion ends at Frigate Bay Beach north of our starting point: we leave the paddle and sink our feet into the golden sand before heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- This excursion will be conducted in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.