ZIPLINE ADVENTURE AND DIVING INTO A CENOTE AT SCAPE PARK
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Meal included
Surrounded by unspoilt Caribbean nature, we enjoy multiple adventures and thrills as we zipline over the forest, dive into the crystal-clear waters of an enchanting underground cenote and learn more about the history of the Taino indios.
What we will see
- Scape Park
- Ziplining in the forest
- Underground cenote
- Walk in the forest
What we will do
- We leave the port and head to Scape Park where a breathtaking experience in direct contact with Dominican nature awaits us.
- After wearing the necessary harness and with the help of our guide, we tackle the park’s spectacular ziplines: hooked by means of a steel cable, we speed over the trees and enjoy the thrill of flying as fabulous views that reach as far as the coast appear before our eyes.
- The cables of our zipline are anchored to a majestic rock wall named El Farallon and the path includes thrilling ecological trails, a suspended bridge and even a ‘via ferrata’ to move between platforms.
- At the end of the circuit, we come to the entrance of a cave. We enter and remain truly breathless: inside, there is a fabulous underground cenote with crystal-clear waters accessible via a ladder.
- In addition to the opportunity of swimming in this incredible natural pool, we can admire original pictograms of the Taino indios, ancient people who used to live in this area and considered cenotes sacred places for magic rituals.
- On the way back, we walk through a tropical forest once owned by the Higuey Tainos as our guide provides interesting information on the surrounding nature, local history and cultural roots of the native populations.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 90 kg.
- The trail includes a 6 metre staircase.
- Guest must be able to wear the harness and safety helmet.
- Pregnant women, or guests who suffer from heart problems, fainting, asthma, loss of balance, back, neck or shoulder problems are not allowed on this excursion.