SHOPPING TOUR AND RELAXING ON BAVARO BEACH
We will satisfy our shopping urges with a tour that will take us to some of the most famous, modern shopping centres in the Punta Cana area and to a quaint local arts and crafts market, before we relax on an idyllic beach and enjoy a drink.
What we will see
- Fresh fruit snack on the coach
- San Juan Shopping Center
- Palma Real Shopping Village
- Dominican arts and crafts market
- Relaxing on the beach with a welcome drink
What we will do
- We will leave the port on a comfortable coach with our guide and head towards the north coast where Bavaro is located. It is a lovely town in the Punta Cana region, famous for its stunning beaches and endless opportunities for shopping, boasting modern shopping centres and distinctive local markets.
- During the coach journey, we can admire the Dominican inland scenery and enjoy some fresh fruit and water, which will be served to us on the way.
- Our first destination is San Juan Shopping Center, a contemporary complex in the centre of Bavaro with 83 different shops, including stores of some of the most famous local clothing brands and plenty of places to enjoy a snack.
- Our tour will continue to the most famous shopping centre in the whole of the Punta Cana area, Palma Real Shopping Village, which is home to a wide range of businesses where we can find all sorts of product, from clothing to jewellery and accessories, and even famous brands such as Armani, Swarovski and Guess. We will be spoilt for choice!
- Our shopping experience doesn't end at the large shopping centres: we will also visit a charming arts and crafts market where we can admire and buy souvenirs and expertly made products that are typical of the Dominican Republic.
- Our last stop is the stunning Bavaro beach where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean, creating a winding coastline covered with fine white sand, dotted with lush palm trees that tower over the crystal-clear waters.
- When we arrive, we will be offered a welcome drink on the beach and we will have some free time to enjoy this true paradise on land before we return to the ship.
What you need to know