SEA TAXI TOUR OF TWO BEACHES OF CHOICE
A unique opportunity to enjoy the fabulous Antigua Caribbean sea sailing along the north-west of the island on a comfortable sea taxi boat stopping at 2 different beaches: we can choose one and relax on the beach half day or full day or visit both.
What we will see
- Fort James, photo opportunity from the catamaran
- Runaway Beach
- Dickenson Bay Beach
- Flexibility: you can stay full day or half day and visit one beach only or both. The taxi boat makes a stop at each beach every 90 minutes!
What we will do
- We disembark and are welcomed by our guide who takes us to our sea taxi boat and anchored not far from the ship.
- We go on a pleasant cruise along the north-western coast of Antigua to discover three of the island's most renowned beaches. We are free to decide when and where to disembark: the boat will stop at all three beaches every 90 minutes.
- The first destination is Fort James.. The catamaran will slowly sail past giving you ample opportunity to take photos of this famed landmark at the entrance to the Harbor. Built in 1739, it still has its full compliment of cannon in place. The Fort offers an opportunity to step back in time and fabulous views of St John’s Harbour and photographic opportunities of the harbour, your ship and the lovely Antiguan coastline.
- Next destination is Dickenson Bay Beach. We drop anchor near Tony’s Beach Bar & Restaurant, which is also equipped with loungers and parasols for hire as well as with a vast assortment of food and beverages. Wherever we choose to disembark, the Caribbean Sea is always within reach! You can relax on the beach and decide , after 90 min to visit the secon beach or to stay there and
- Last stop is Runaway Beach. The Mystic Beach Bar & Restaurant hires out loungers and parasols and sells food and beverages to make our stay on the beach more pleasant.
What you need to know
- Beverages are available to purchase on board