LUXURY CATAMARAN CRUISE AND SNORKELLING
We sail along the Cozumel coast aboard an exclusive luxury catamaran with open bar and all mod cons. We admire amazing panoramas, snorkel among the tropical fish and enjoy an excellent on-board lunch accompanied by a toast with champagne.
What we will see
- Luxury catamaran cruise
- Luxury service and open bar
- Breathtaking coastal views
- Snorkelling session and swimming *On-board lunch and champagne toast
What we will do
- We set sail on a 13-metre long luxury catamaran in the waters off Cozumel.
- The captain and his crew welcome us and help us find our seats on board. Our vessel is equipped with all mod cons with large comfortable spaces both above and below deck given over to small groups of lucky travellers.
- We sail along the island coast offering enchanting views before us: we see the Cozumel residential area, white beaches dotted with palm trees and surrounded by emerald green hills, the jungle and crystal-clear waters as far as the eye can see.
- During this time, we have free access to the open bar serving drinks, cocktails and spirits perfect to sip as well as the chance to nibble cheese and fruit snacks while our gaze wanders over the marvels Cozumel has to offer.
- We drop anchor and go for a dip to discover the magnificent colours of the seabed and its inhabitants with a snorkelling session among tropical fish or just swimming around in the ocean.
- We then climb back onto the ship to enjoy an excellent lunch aboard our catamaran, pampered by the staff serving fresh salad, pasta, chicken burritos, seasonal fruit and desserts.
- We head back to the port with a glass of champagne to toast this fantastic excursion that made us feel like true VIPs for a day.
What you need to know
- Maximum capacity: 15 guests.
- There are two cabins, two toilets and a lunch hall on the boat.
- The cruise will last approximately 4 hours.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in the water activities.
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years. Alcoholic beverages will only be served after snorkelling.
- Pregnant women and guests with cardiac, breathing, back and neck problems are not allowed to take part in this excursion for safety reasons.
- Where conditions do not permit use of the sails, the catamaran will rely on its motor.